Quinto Family

This fun family is one that I had the privilege to get to know and love when I lived in Utah county. They traveled a whole hour to AND from, just so I could take their pictures. What an honor that is for me! I had the privilege to take newborn pictures of their new beautiful baby, along with family pictures.  Since it was too cold outside, especially with a newborn, we decided to do some indoor ones.  Although my mini basement studio isn't quite big enough for a family, we managed and did some on our couch, and I was pleasantly pleased with how they turned out.
Ever since I met this family, I have loved them.  I think a lot of it is that I love their craziness and silliness, and simply the fact that they're a family of boys.  
I would LOVE it if my family turned out like this... 3 boys and a girl.  Exactly like the one I grew up in, (with one more boy at the end.)  You can just tell in the last pictures that they are going to be the best brothers to little Mia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment