Adda::2 years + Kennedy::Maternity {purple thistle session}

This session was a last-minute, spur-of-the-moment kind of session, but the end results have been some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken.  
I posted on instagram & facebook that I wanted to take advantage of the "pretty weeds", aka purple thistles while they were so vibrant.  I really only had the opportunity to do a session that night with leaving town and other obligations.
One of my friends contacted me and we set it up and got 'er done all within a few hours!
Little Adda was soon turning 2 and her momma was pregnant with a little sister.
They are seriously 2 of the most beautiful girls I have ever photographed... and isn't little Adda just a little MINI-ME of her mom??
I could NOT be happier with how they turned out!!
It is exactly how I pictured using these "pretty weeds".  


No comments:

Post a Comment