Best Family {Spring Edition}



Remember these guys from a few posts ago?
They are one of the cutest, funniest, easy-going families out there.
He's my cousin and she's another fellow photographer at Best Photography
(check out her facebook here and site here!)
I've enjoyed getting to know her better and talking "photo stuff" with her.
Anyway, she contacted me a couple months after their last family session to set up another family session with me.  I didn't think too much of it except that she likes to have family pictures done a lot!
But then, she informed me of her idea with these pictures.
She just had her baby at the beginning of the Winter.  
They are going to have family pictures during each season and she's going to get a similar picture from each season printed and make a collage on her wall.  
That way, they'll have a way of showing how much their little girl grew through her first year.
Cutest. Idea. Ever.
I'm just sad I didn't hear of this idea sooner.  
Anyway, enjoy a few photos of the Best Family: Spring Edition!












No comments:

Post a Comment